What are you looking for?
- Tokens in Java
- Identifiers in Java
- Constants and Variables in Java
- Data types in Java
- Keywords in Java
- Operators in Java
- Object and Class in Java
- Method in Java
- Constructor in Java
- Static Keyword in Java
- This Keyword in Java
- Inheritance in Java
- Interface in Java
- Abstract in Java
- Method Overloading in Java
- Method Overriding in Java
- Stay tuned for updates
- Understanding Secularism
- THE INDIAN CONSTITUTION
- CHAPTER 3 WHY DO WE NEED A PARLIAMENT?
- CHAPTER 4-UNDERSTANDING LAWS
- Chapter 8 - Confronting Marginalisation
- Chapter - 6 Understanding Our Criminal Justice System
- Chapter - 7 Understanding Marginalisation
- CHAPTER – 10 LAW AND SOCIAL JUSTICE
- Public Facilities
- CHAPTER 2: From Trade to Territory - The Company Establishes Power
- CHAPTER 3: RULING THE COUNTRYSIDE
- CHAPTER 4 - Tribals, Dikus and the Vision of a Golden Age
- CHAPTER 5- WHEN PEOPLE REBEL 1857 AND AFTER
- Civilising the “Native”, Educating the Nation
- Women, Caste and Reform
- The Making of the National Movement: 1870s—1947
Exercise - 5.3
- 1/15, 1/12, 1/10, …, to 11 terms.
- -5 + (-8) + (-11) + … + (-230)
- Given a3 = 15, S10 = 125, find d and a10.
- Given d = 5, S9 = 75, find a and a9.
- Given, l = 28, S = 144, and there are total 9 terms. Find a.
- How many terms of the AP: 9, 17, 25, … must be taken to give a sum of 636.
- Show that a1, a2,…, an form an AP where an is defined as below.an = 9 - 5n. Also, find the sum of the first 15 terms in each case.
- If the sum of first n terms of an AP is 4n – n2, what is the first term i.e. S1? What is the sum of the first two terms? What is the second term? Similarly, find the 3rd, then 10th, and nth terms.
- In Fig. 6.20, DE ‖ OQ and DF ‖ OR. Show that EF ‖ QR.
- In Fig. 6.21, A, B and C are points on OP, OQ, and OR respectively such that AB ‖ PQ and AC ‖ PR. Show that BC ‖ QR.
- Using theorem 6.2, prove that a line joining the mid-point of any two sides of a triangle is parallel to the third side.
- Using theorem 6.1, prove that a line drawn through the mid-point of one side of a triangle parallel to the other side bisects the third side.
- ABCD is a trapezium in which AB ‖ DC and its diagonals intersect each other at the point O.Show that AO/BO = CO/DO
- The diagonal of a quadrilateral ABCD intersect each other at the point O such that AO/BO=CO/DO. Show that ABCD is a trapezium.
- Two men are walking towards each other alongside a railway track. A freight train overtakes one of them in 20 sec and in exactly 10 minutes later meets the other man coming from the opposite direction. The train passes this man in 18 seconds. Assume the speed is constant throughout. How long after the train has passed the second man will the two men meet?
- It is impossible for the census bureau to obtain all the census data about the population of the United States.
- Explain your reasoning. The salary of each teacher in a school.
- The number of pets for 20 households in a town with 300 households.
- Following the election, 18% of the governors of the 50 United States were female.
- For a certain movie, 64.3% of the 112 members of the audience were females.
- A television show on a particular network won the Emmy for the best comedy
- What is the level of measurement for “Time since last visit”?
- The jersey number for players on a basketball team is listed below
- The top five books on the bestseller list last year
- Use a stem-and-leaf plot to display the data. The data represent the heights of eruptions by a geyser.
- The highway fuel consumption (in miles per gallon) for a sample of cars
- In the table, include the midpoints, relative frequencies, and cumulative frequencies.
- Use the frequency histogram to answer each question.
- Use the given frequency distribution to find the Class width, Class midpoints, Class boundaries
- Lettuce is planted on a 51-acre field. The field is divide into one-acre subplots. A sample is taken from each subplot to estimate the harvest.
- Every eighth person entering a cafeteria is asked to choose his or her favorite meal from the list of five different meals that include the description of each.
- After an earthquake, a disaster area is divided into 250 equal grids. Thirty of the grids are selected, and every occupied household in the grid is interviewed to help focus relief efforts on what residents require the most.
- Questioning students as they leave a university parking lot, a researcher asks 360 students about their eating habits.
- In 1985, researchers used random digit dialog to call 1300 people and ask what obstacles kept them from buying insurance.
- Use a Pie-chart to display the data. The data represents the number of countries in a treaty by continent.
- A study was conducted to determine how people get jobs. The table lists data from 400 randomly selected jobs.
- How is the President of India elected?
- List of All Presidents of INDIA
- Interesting facts related to the President of India
- What is the tenure of The President?
- Nobel Prize
- Length of Boundaries of India with Neighbouring Countries
- List of all Airports in India named after famous Persons
- List of all Railway Zones and their Headquarters
- List of all UNESCO Heritage sites in India
- CHIEF MINISTERS OF INDIAN STATES
- List of all Current Chief Ministers of Indian States
- PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA
- List of all Prime Ministers of India
- VICE-PRESIDENT OF INDIA
- List of All Vice-President of India
- CONSTITUTION OF INDIA
- ATTORNEY GENERAL OF INDIA
- NITI Aayog
- LIST OF ALL IMPORTANT CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS IN THE INDIAN CONSTITUTION
- CABINET OF THE INTERIM GOVERNMENT
- COMPTROLLER AND AUDITOR GENERAL (CAG) OF INDIA
- DIRECTIVE PRINCIPLES OF STATE POLICY (DPSP)
- How many states in India have a bicameral system?
- IMPORTANT ARTICLES OF THE INDIAN CONSTITUTION
- Governor of Indian States
- NUMBER OF SEATS IN LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLIES AND LEGISLATIVE COUNCILS OF STATES AND UNION TERRITORIES OF INDIA
- FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS
- Parts of the Indian Constitution
- The Preamble of The Indian Constitution
- Resting Place of famous Indian Personalities
- Schedules of The Indian Constitution
- Who is The Solicitor General Of India?
- SOURCES OF THE INDIAN CONSTITUTION
- WRITS - Types and Scope